EMG Reaper Softshell Jacket - Black (Size: Medium)
- Water and moisture resistant softshell membrane keeps users warm and dry in a wide variety of adverse conditions
- Taped seams prevent water from seeping into the jacket at the shoulder, collar and arms
- Water resistant zippers protects pockets contents from moisture and the elements
- Fleece lined interior provides insulation for users in cooler environments, ideal for transitional seasons or warmer climes
- Adjustable sleeve cuff with hook and loop closures
- Removable hood with with brim and cinch cord provides protections from rain, snow, sun and other elements
- Loop fields on both the right and left sleeves features EMG negative space branding and provide a place for IFF or morale patches
- Adjustable waist cinches allow the user to seal themselves off from the elements
The base of the EMG Reaper Softshell Jacket is its water and wind resistant outer shell. Made from military grade hydrophobic softshell material, the outer shell of the EMG Reaper beads moisture on its surface, preventing it from seeping into the inner lining keeping the wearer warm and dry in most conditions but still allowing the material to breathe. In most common softshell jackets, the weak point in the water resistance is in the seams. Cheaper manufacturers leave the stitched seams as is, leaving gaps in the water resistant membrane. The EMG Reaper Softshell features water resistant taped seams at all sewing junctions eliminating leaks and seeps at shoulders, pockets and collars. The EMG Reaper jacket utilizes taped water resistant zippers on all zippered pockets and the main front zipper keeping the stowed contents of the pockets dry and safe from the elements. Internal fleece flocking provides the wearer with light insulation making the EMG Reaper the ideal jacket for transitional seasons, or for those who like us, reside in warmer climates, a perfect Autumn/Winter/Spring jacket. While the EMG Reaper is built beyond the standards of most readily available softshells on the market, it's the small features that truly make it all our own. The removable hood with extended brim and cinch cords allows the user to remove the hood if it's not necessary or to cinch it up to keep the elements out in adverse conditions. Both sleeves feature color matched loop fields with subtle EMG branding for your favorite morale or IFF patches.
We are happy to offer the EMG Reaper jacket to our customer base as a purpose built piece of outwear designed by people who understand your passions and your need for gear that keeps up. From the shooting range to the open range the EMG Reaper will get you there.
Size Note: The EMG Reaper softshell runs slim, if you wear a size Medium shirt, please order a size Large jacket
Material: Water resistant Softshell membrane, fleece, water resistant zipper