EMG Helios Daniel Defense Licensed MK18 EDGE 2.0 Airsoft AEG Rifle by Specna Arms (Color: Black)
- Aluminum alloy upper and lower receiver with deep laser engraved Daniel Defense trademarks
- Scratch- and weather-resistant nano coating
- Orion 8mm gearbox comes pre-installed with a reinforced piston with steel teeth, aluminum nozzle, polymer double-sealed piston head w/ bearings, ball bearing spring guide, and steel gears
- ESA2 (Easy Spring Access) system allows tool-free spring swaps in a matter of minutes or even seconds
- Pre-installed GATE ASTER MOSFET system
- 1913 Picatinny / 20mm RIS MK18 RIS II handguard and upper receiver rail for mounting optics, lights, lasers, grips, or any other standard RIS accessories
- Flip-up front and rear iron sights with day & night apertures
- Ambidextrous sling loops on rear of receiver
Starting off, the new version has a built-in GATE ASTER MOSFET unit. The ASTER is equipped with innovative optical sensors and a smart fuse that protects the battery, motor, and controller even in the case of reverse battery connection. The unit features 250 possible trigger sensitivity settings and plenty more functions and features to give you the upper hand on the airsoft field!
The ORION gearbox is the result of several years of experience in the field of internal parts. The gearbox stands for reliability, durability, and battle-tested solutions from the top shelf. A reinforced gearbox shell, piston with a steel full tooth rack, aluminum nozzle w/ O-ring seal, polymer ball bearing piston head, aluminum double O-ring cylinder head, and 8mm ball bearings provide a higher level of durability and room for further tuning.
Lastly, the EDGE 2.0 system features the same ESA (Easy Spring Access) system but now upgraded for even further convenience. It's hard to imagine an easier and quicker way to change your main spring. The ESA2 requires no tools and allows you to change the spring in less than a minute! Just remov ethe buffer tube, unscrew the spring guide, and it's done! ESA2 allows you to quickly adjust the muzzle velocity with minimal downtime at the field. You can adapt your replica to indoor or field games in a matter of seconds.
Length: 700mm - 780mm (Adjustable)
Inner Barrel: Approx. 300mm
Magazine Capacity: 125rds
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative (CCW)
Gearbox: Ver 2 Orion 8mm Gearbox, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 7.4v / 11.1v Buffer Tube LiPo Battery Recommended (Wired to rear w/ Standard Deans. Battery and Charger not included. We recommend using only high quality batteries and smart chargers)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, 2x Magazines, Spare M90 Spring, Vertical Grip, Manual
FPS Range: 310-380 (with 6mm .20g BB)