EMG F-1 Firearms PDW AR15 eSilverEdge Airsoft AEG Training Rifle (Model: 3G Style 2 / RS3 / Red)
- CNC finished aluminum alloy F-1 UDR-15 3G 2.0 skeletonized receiver with larger ports
- CNC machined aluminum S7M MLOK handguard allows for mounting of a vast variety of accessories, full length top rail accepts all common 20mm accessories
- New eSilverEdge gearbox featuring advanced S.D.U. chipset to manage shot-to-shot amperage draw (gearbox only pulls 11amps at ~380 FPS) for improved consistency, performance, and instantaneous trigger response making this one of the most efficient stock gearboxes on the market
- Quick spring change system allows users to easily change the spring (and power) of the rifle without having to disassemble the gearbox
- Ambidextrous fire controls allow for both right and lefty shooters
- Noveske licensed KX3 muzzle device
- 7.7" handguard, 6.5" outer barrel
Built to specifications provided by F1, the UDR PDW features newly designed skeletonizing with enhanced aesthetics. Equally at home on the field or in a competition, the UDR PDW's high-efficiency gearbox provides superior performance in all settings.
From the skeletonized receiver to the MLOK compatible S7M handguard, the EMG UDR PDW is a faithful recreation of F1's AR15 line. The F-1 Firearms S7M Super Lite Handguard was designed, as the name suggests, to be super lightweight. The handguard is not only aesthetically pleasing but also functional in design with an uninterrupted 1913 picatinny rail on the top and quick detachment points on both sides and the bottom of the rail at the muzzle end.
Based in the great state of Texas, F-1 Firearms has become one of the premier brands in semi-automatic sporting rifles. Utilizing premium materials and cutting-edge manufacturing processes, F1 produces firearms that are lighter, stronger, more accurate and built to more demanding tolerances than their competition. F-1 Firearms are designed to stand out from the crowd, with an F1 rifle, not only will you look better than the rest, you'll shoot better than the rest.
When APS set out to develop the Silver Edge gearbox, they wanted to bring to market an ultra-smooth, low amperage draw, ultra-reliable system with huge upgrade potential. The newest iteration of the Silver Edge gearbox named eSilver Edge takes everything that made the original great and improves upon it.
The newly developed advanced S.D.Uï¿½ (Super Dynamic Unit) chipset monitors the amperage draw from shot to shot and will cut power to the gearbox if the current spikes too high before damage can be done to your gun.
To improve trigger performance, the eSilver Edge gearbox features a micro switch trigger which works together with the S.D.U.ï¿½ chipset for near instantaneous trigger response (as fast as 0.02 seconds). When combined with a short stroked trigger, users can achieve an incredible semi-auto rate of fire.
Additional to the reinforced internal parts, the gearbox shell itself has been greatly reinforced to withstand the stress of up to an M190 spring. Great thought and detail has gone into this gearbox to make it more durable, more efficient, and at the same time remain compatible with the great majority of Tokyo Marui Spec upgrade parts.
Length: 620mm - 703mm (Adjustable)
Inner Barrel: 170mm
Magazine Capacity: 450rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver 2 eSilverEdge Full Metal
Motor: Long Type high torque performance motor
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 11.1v Buffer Type LiPo recommended (Wired to stock with Deans connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
Parts Diagram can be found HERE
EMG F-1 and Falkor Model User Manual can be found HERE
EMG AEG Starter Manual can be found HERE
EBB to Non-EBB conversion instructions can be found HERE
FPS Range: 320-345 (with 6mm .20g BB)