Evike Custom EMG FN Alpine P90 Airsoft AEG (Model: 350 FPS / Custom Edition Agency Package)
- Fully licensed FN Herstal trademarks with individualized laser engraved serial number
- Krytac Low Profile Modular Aluminum upper receiver assembly with optic rail. High quality injection molded reinforced polymer frame
- Ultra light weight, compact, and maneuverable. Ergonomic design makes the weapon incredibly comfortable to shoulder and fire
- Bullpup design allows for a longer inner barrel to improve accuracy and range
- Fully ambidextrous controls allow the weapon to be operated by either left or right handed users without reconfiguration or modification
- Two-stage trigger when in full-auto mode; pulling the trigger back half way fires a shot in semi-auto, a full trigger pull fires gun in full-auto
- Enlarged hop-up door can be accessed by pulling the charging handle to the rear, revealing a rotary hop-up
- 200rd to 50rd convertible magazine with last-round BB follower, Magazine cut-off makes gun cease firing when magazine is emptied
This Krytac-produced P90 replica is a cut above the common P90 Airsoft AEG. Featuring creature comforts that those familiar with the platform would be happy to hear about; This P90 sports a Krytac gearbox, with their famous in-line MOSFET, standard 8mm bearings, automotive fuse, Deans battery plug, and quick change spring mechanism. The trigger mechanism now also works like the real P90, with a functioning dual stage trigger unit when the PDW is in full-auto. An enlarged hop-up door to accommodate the usage with gloves can be manually opened, or by pulling the charging handle to the rear will open the hop-up window, revealing a rotary hop-up. Brand new to the P90 is also a 200 round or 50 round convertible magazine that has a magazine cut-off function, making the gun cease fire when you are out of ammunition. If convenience is also your thing, the body of the this PDW also has a small hole, near the trigger grip that allows for motor height adjustment along with a removable gearbox plate, allowing one to access the gearbox for regular maintenance. The upper receiver also comes with individualized serial numbers laser engraved on the side, and an integrated front sight inside the optic mount, though there are also 2 side-mounted backup sights as a holdover from the P90 with the built in optic.
The EMG Custom Edition Alpine White P90 Agency Package comes with Krytacs latest Modular Receiver Set pre installed as well as the standard P90 upper receiver allowing for two stand alone configurations that can be easily swapped to suit the users needs. The Modular Receiver set features a shorter profile than the standard P90 upper receiver as well as an extended barrel for improved range and accuracy along with an extended M-LOK compatible handguard shroud. This shorter profile Modular Receiver sets the top Picatinny rail closer to your bore axis to allow for better compatibility of aftermarket optics without greatly increasing your height over bore.
Inner Barrel: ~290mm
Magazine Capacity: 200/50rd Mid-to-Standard Capacity. Compatible with Tokyo Marui P90 Magazines. A guide will be released soon for compatibility with CYMA P90 magazines.
Rounds Per Second: 20 RPS, Tested with an 11.1v Battery at 20c
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Krytac P90 Gearbox, Upgradeability to be determined
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 11.1v or 7.4v 1000mAh PEQ type LiPo recommended (Wired to the rear with a Deans connector) (NOTE: Battery output rating should not exceed 30 amps)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Spare Upper Receiver, Battery Housing Extension Assembly, Manual
FPS Range: 330-350 (with 6mm .20g BB)