EMG Custom LanTac Licensed LA-SF15 Receiver M-LOK Airsoft AEG Rifle w/ Platinum QBS Gearbox & Custom Cerakote (Color: Tattered American Flag / Carbine / 400 FPS)
- High quality custom cerakote gives your rifle a unique appearance that won't be beat by anybody else on the field
- Fully licensed by LanTac; Authentic licensed LanTac trademarks on both sides of the receiver, true to its real rifle counterpart
- High quality aluminum alloy receiver with deep stamped roll marks and USR roll mark on upper receiver
- Ultra slim M-LOK compatible CNC aluminum free float handguard
- Functional bolt stop hold open for easy hopup access
- LanTac licensed replica Dragon muzzle brake and flat faced E-CT1 trigger
- Reinforced TM compatible Ver2 gearbox with electronic trigger and CYMA Quick Buffer System (QBS) for fast and easy spring changes
- Adjustable length of pull stock
The EMG custom LanTac faithfully recreates the details of the real LA-SF15 receiver. This AEG features high-detail LanTac trademarks stamped deep on both side of the receiver, giving it an authentic appearance. Even so far as adding a flat-faced E-CT1 styled trigger, a licensed LanTac Dragon muzzle brake, and USR marked upper receiver. The rifle features a light weight, ultra-slim machined aluminum MLOK free-float handguard, prefect for mounting all kinds of MLOK accessories. On top of the rifle you'll find a full-length 20mm Picatinny rail for optics. The functional bolt stop holds the mock bolt open to give easy access to the hopup adjustment dial.
Internally the EMG LanTac custom rifle features a Tokyo Marui compatible Ver2 metal gearbox featuring heat treated reinforced high speed steel gears (13:1), 8mm steel bearings, full steel toothed piston, and high compression piston head & cylinder. The gearbox was meant to be incredibly high performance right out of the box, while at the same time offering an excellent platform for further tuning and specialty builds.
The EMG LanTac custom borrows a unique feature from CYMA that is the Quick Buffer System (QBS) which allows for rapid spring changes that can be done by hand. This efficient new system only requires the removal of your buffer tube castle nut to gain access to the captured guide rod and spring. No longer is it necessary to break open your receiver or even remove your stock from the buffer tube to change a spring.
Cerakote is a Polymer-Ceramic coating that can be applied to metals, plastics, polymers and wood. The unique formulation used for Cerakote ceramic coating enhances a number of physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness.>br? >br?Length: 812mm - 893mm (Adjustable)
Inner Barrel: ~363mm
Magazine Capacity: 200rd Mid-Cap Magazine (Works with Tokyo Marui, Matrix, EMG, and other similar M4 AEG magazines)
Thread Direction: 14mm- (Negative)
Rounds Per Second: 17 RPS, 28 RPS (7.4v, 11.1v respectively)
Gearbox: Ver 2 Metal, Upgradeable
Battery: 7.4v Stick Type LiPo recommended (Wired to buffer tube w/ Deans connector. Battery not included)
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
FPS Range: 375-400 (with 6mm .20g BB)