EMG Custom Cerakote Spike's Tactical Licensed M4 AEG AR-15 Parallel Training Weapon (Model: 7" PDW / Hypershift Sunsets)
- Custom Cerakote job gives your AR-15 a unique look that's sure to not be matched by anybody else on the field!
- High quality metal alloy receiver w/ weather resistant finish
- Fully licensed Spikes Tactical roll marks
- Precision CNC machined CRR 7" free float M-LOK handguard
- TM compatible Ver. 2 metal gearbox
- QBS spring system allows for easy spring changes without needing receiver disassembly
- Full length Picatinny top rail for optics and accessories
- Adjustable butt stock
New to the CYMA lineup is the Quick Buffer System (QBS) which allows for rapid spring changes that can be done by hand. This efficient new system only requires the removal of your buffer tube castle nut to gain access to the captured guide rod and spring. No longer is it necessary to break open your receiver or even remove your stock from the buffer tube to change a spring.
Cerakote is a Polymer-Ceramic coating that can be applied to metals, plastics, polymers and wood. The unique formulation used for Cerakote ceramic coating enhances a number of physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness.
Length: 685mm - 768mm
Inner Barrel: ~253mm
Magazine Capacity: 150rd Mid-Cap. Works with Tokyo Marui, Matrix, G&P and other compatible M4 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Rounds Per Second: 17 RPS, 28 RPS (7.4v, 11.1v respectively)
Gearbox: Ver 2 Metal, Upgradeable
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 7.4v Small LiPo Recommended. Wired to the rear w/ Deans Connector (Battery not included)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
FPS Range: 330-350 (with 6mm .20g BB)