EMG / Sharps Bros Licensed "Jack9" Polymer Receiver Advanced EFCS Pistol Caliber Carbine Airsoft AEG (Model: M-LOK / SBR / Black)
- Ultra light weight polymer receiver with amazing attention to detail, capturing the unique appearance of the Sharps Bros Jack 9 receiver; fully licensed Sharps Bros product with proper engravings and markings
- ARES unique built-in Electronic Firing Control System (EFCS - Safe / Semi / 3rd Burst / Full Auto); Gearbox programmable via EFCS programming unit (sold separately); Advanced reinforced lipo ready metal gearbox with quick spring change design
- Functional bolt stop for easy access to hopup adjustment dials
- Oversized integral trigger guard; Enlarged mag release; Flat match-style trigger; Ambidextrous fire selector
- Adjustable length of pull stock
- Newly designed gearbox allows for a more aggressive angled motor grip
- EMG new super high torque slim motor w/ realistic slim AR-15 "Real Size" grip
Evike Manufacturing Group (EMG) is the R&D division of Evike.com which specializes in high end training and custom weapons. EMG works directly with the real firearm manufacturers to make accurate, high quality replications of their weapons.
The Jack9 sports the same internals as the ARES M4 45 Pistol Caliber Carbine featuring a newly designed gearbox that allows for a much more vertical motor grip angle like no other AEG before it. The gearbox has gone through extensive reinforcement and tuning to ensure consistency, reliability, and provide impressive performance. Other features include a quick change spring guide as well as the programmable EFCS circuit board and electronic trigger for easy tuning and ultra fast trigger response.
ARES Slim Grip Motor: New to the EMG line are the ARES super high torque Slim Motors, which are specifically designed to compliment the new slim AR grips which replicate the feel of a real AR15 rifle. This new motor design by ARES receives inspiration from PTW style AEGs for a much more comfortable and realistic feeling grip. For many years the standard Tokyo Marui motor and grip setup detracted from the immersion and realism of Airsoft as a training aid due to being much wider than a real rifle. By completely redesigning the housing and magnets, ARES was able to drastically reduce the dimensions of the motor itself. The new slim motors come standard with stronger neodymium magnets offering improved performance and torque, additionally with the use of upgraded magnets the motor is able to utilize a 15 TPA (turns per armature) resulting in higher speeds than standard high torque motors.
Images coming soon