EMG / Sharps Bros Licensed "Jack9" Metal Receiver Advanced EFCS Pistol Caliber Carbine Airsoft AEG (Model: M-LOK / PDW / Black)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy receiver with amazing attention to detail, capturing the unique appearance of the Sharps Bros Jack 9 receiver; fully licensed Sharps Bros product with proper engravings and markings
- ARES unique built-in Electronic Firing Control System (EFCS - Safe / Semi / 3rd Burst / Full Auto); Gearbox programmable via EFCS programming unit (sold separately); Advanced reinforced lipo ready metal gearbox with quick spring change design
- Functional bolt stop for easy access to hopup adjustment dials
- Oversized integral trigger guard; Enlarged mag release; Flat match-style trigger
- QD front assembly makes breaking down the rifle to a smaller profile for storage / transport or to hot swap barrel/handguard lengths
- Folding stock allows for a much more compact profile for storage and transportation; Adjustable length of pull
- Newly designed gearbox allows for a more aggressive angled motor grip
- EMG new super high torque slim motor w/ realistic slim AR-15 "Real Size" grip
Evike Manufacturing Group (EMG) is the R&D division of Evike.com which specializes in high end training and custom weapons. EMG works directly with the real firearm manufacturers to make accurate, high quality replications of their weapons.
The Jack9 sports the same internals as the ARES M4 45 Pistol Caliber Carbine featuring a newly designed gearbox that allows for a much more vertical motor grip angle like no other AEG before it. The gearbox has gone through extensive reinforcement and tuning to ensure consistency, reliability, and provide impressive performance. Other features include a quick change spring guide as well as the programmable EFCS circuit board and electronic trigger for easy tuning and ultra fast trigger response. The quick detach barrel system allows the entire front assembly to be easily removed to make the rifle as compact as possible for storage and transport; additionally this also allows hot swapping of various barrel and handguard lengths on the fly as well as giving you direct access to the inner barrel and hopup assembly for easy maintenance. The folding battery stock takes the idea of being as compact and transportable as possible a step further. Unlike most AR-15 / M4 style rifles, the entire buffer tube and stock will fold to the side when not in use, greatly minimizing the overall footprint of the rifle. A unique feature of this folding stock is its ability to house a battery without exposing any wiring in its folded state; the battery system in this stock uses spring loaded contacts that automatically engage when the stock is deployed.
ARES Slim Grip Motor: New to the EMG line are the ARES super high torque Slim Motors, which are specifically designed to compliment the new slim AR grips which replicate the feel of a real AR15 rifle. This new motor design by ARES receives inspiration from PTW style AEGs for a much more comfortable and realistic feeling grip. For many years the standard Tokyo Marui motor and grip setup detracted from the immersion and realism of Airsoft as a training aid due to being much wider than a real rifle. By completely redesigning the housing and magnets, ARES was able to drastically reduce the dimensions of the motor itself. The new slim motors come standard with stronger neodymium magnets offering improved performance and torque, additionally with the use of upgraded magnets the motor is able to utilize a 15 TPA (turns per armature) resulting in higher speeds than standard high torque motors.
Length: 360mm, 520mm - 600mm (Folded, Unfolded, Adjustable)
Inner Barrel: 130mm~
Magazine Capacity: EMG PCC Mag
Thread Direction: 16mm Positive
Caliber: 6mm Airsoft BB
Gearbox: ARES E.F.C.S. Gearbox (8mm bushing & bearing / Lipo Ready / Programmable / Reinforced / Quick Spring Change).
Battery: 7.4v LiPo Recommended. Wired to buffer tube w/ Deans plug.
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
Hop-Up: Yes, Adjustable
Disclaimer: While the Folding Stock has many safety precautions in place to prevent the contacts from short circuiting, it is recommended to disconnect your battery from your gun for storage and transport to reduce the risk of electric shock. Loose metal objects should be kept clear of the stock when the contacts are exposed (folded position).
EMG Sharps Bros AEG User Manual can be found HERE
EMG AEG Starter Manual can be found HERE
ARES Electronic Gearbox Programmer instructions can be found HERE
FPS Range: 320-340 (with 6mm .20g BB)