EMG Falkor AR-15 Blitz SBR 2.0 eSilverEdge Training Weapon M4 Airsoft AEG Rifle (Color: Falkor Grey / 350 FPS)
- Indoor CQB field version tuned to a comfortable <350 FPS (Measured w/ .20g BBs) to meet most indoor field FPS limits
- Billet type AR-15 receiver replica treated with firearm grade external finish for ultimate realism
- New eSilverEdge geaarbox featuring advanced S.D.U. chipset to manage shot-to-shot amperage draw (gearbox only pulls 11amps at ~380 FPS) for improved consistency, performance, and instantaneous trigger response making this one of the most efficient stock gearboxes on the market
- Fully automatic / semi-automatic select fire with 450 rd high capacity magazine. 30 / 60 and other custom capacity milsim magazines available.
- Ambidextrous Mirrored Controls-Billet Machined Bolt/Mag
- FALKOR “Fatty” Free-Float 11.5” MLOK™ Handguard with 10.5 inch barrel
- Ambidextrous short throw safety selector, ambidextrous charging handle, and ambidextrous magazine catch
- Blast Cap muzzle break replicates real rifle model
The Falkor Blitz SBR from EMG starts with a metal upper and lower receiver unlike any other AEG on the market. With extensive tactical styling, this receiver is bar none. In addition to the unique styling of the Falkor, nearly every piece is ambidextrous including the magazine catch, bolt release, short throw fire selector and a Falkor Mach 15 Ambi-charging handle is also present to complete the high end look of this rifle. A Super Dynamic 3-Gun style straight trigger gives the operator a unique and fast trigger manipulation. The Flared Magwell grip features ridges on the front for operators who prefer a magwell style grip on their rifle. It should also be noted that the upper receiver sports a unique style that will set the look apart from every other M4 variant on the market. Moving onward you will find a flush top rail leading into FALKOR Â“FattyÂ” Free-Float 11.5Â” MLOKÂ™ Handguard, allowing the end user to install any MLOK compatible accessories and rail segments. The furniture of the Falkor Blitz is also optimized for performance, modularity and comfort. A textured, slim profile motor grip paired with the Minimalist Stock not only completes the look of the rifle, but makes it an extremely comfortable piece to shoulder and field.
Internally the Falkor Blitz SBR features a reinforced gearbox that has been precisely polished and inspected to ensure a low thermal and frictional coefficient. 8mm stainless ball bearings, a smooth trigger, high heat contact switch, a ball bearing spring guide and a high quality steel gear set make the internals of the Falkor Blitz SBR match the outstanding externals of this rifle.
We all know those who like to say that any AR-15 platform rifle is just "another M4", go ahead and try to say that to the EMG Falkor Blitz SBR and you will most definitely run into some contention.
When APS set out to develop the Silver Edge gearbox, they wanted to bring to market an ultra-smooth, low amperage draw, ultra-reliable system with huge upgrade potential. The newest iteration of the Silver Edge gearbox named eSilver Edge takes everything that made the original great and improves upon it.
The newly developed advanced S.D.UÂ™ (Super Dynamic Unit) chipset monitors the amperage draw from shot to shot and will cut power to the gearbox if the current spikes too high before damage can be done to your gun.
To improve trigger performance, the eSilver Edge gearbox features a micro switch trigger which works together with the S.D.U.Â™ chipset for near instantaneous trigger response (as fast as 0.02 seconds). When combined with a short stroked trigger, users can achieve an incredible semi-auto rate of fire.
Additional to the reinforced internal parts, the gearbox shell itself has been greatly reinforced to withstand the stress of up to an M190 spring. Great thought and detail has gone into this gearbox to make it more durable, more efficient, and at the same time remain compatible with the great majority of Tokyo Marui Spec upgrade parts.