Knight's Armament SR-16E Mod2 MLOK Airsoft AEG Rifle by EMG Helios (Model: Carbine / Tan)
- Fully licensed by Knight's Armament Company; Authentic licensed Knight's Armament trademarks on both sides of the receiver, true to its real rifle counterpart
- High strength Fiber-Reinforced Nylon Polymer receiver is lightweight, yet extremely durable. The price may be affordable, but the parts certainly don't feel cheap
- URX4 MLOK front hanguard is great for all MLOK accessories
- Ambidextrous magazine release, selector switch, and mock bolt catch
- Rotary hopup with tightbore aluminum inner barrel provide precise hop adjustment, and consistent accuracy
- ARES EFCS Version 2 gearbox with crisp electronic trigger, QD spring, and programmable fire modes (programming box sold separately)
- Front and Rear KAC Micro folding sights
- ARES Amoeba 5-position retractable stock with QD Sling Swivel receiver plate
The Evike Manufacturing Group saw it fit to make the Licensed Knight's Armament Co SR-16E Mod2 the very first release from the EMG Helios brand, a high-end line of Airsoft rifles offered at an entry-level price.
The EMG Helios KAC SR-16 Mod2 faithfully recreates the details of the real rifle. This AEG features high-detail KAC trademarks on both side of the receiver, giving it an authentic appearance. The rifle features a licensed URX4 MLOK handgaurd at the front, prefect for mounting all kinds of MLOK accessories. On top you'll find a full-length 20mm Picatinny rail for optics, with high-quality polymer KAC Micro front and rear folding sights. The ambidextrous selector, bolt-catch, and magazine release have all been included on this rifle making it a great platform for all users.
Internally the EMG Helios SR-16E Mod2 features an ARES EFCS Version 2 gearbox, providing excellent performance right out of the box. The EFCS features a QD spring, crisp electronic trigger, and the potential for user adjustability with ARES' optional EFCS programming box (sold separately). Beyond the gearbox, the EMG Helios SR-16E Mod2 AEG features a rotary hopup unit mated to a tightbore aluminum inner barrel, for precise adjustment and consistent accuracy.