EMG / Sharps Bros "Overthrow" Advanced M4 Airsoft AEG Training Rifle w/ Slim Motor Grip (Color: Black / 16" RECCE)
- Full metal receiver with integrated beveled magazine flare magwell and oversized trigger guard
- EMG & Sharps Bros licensing & bullet pictogram selector markings engraved directly into the receiver
- CNC billet style metal receivers w/ weather resistant anodized finish
- ARES unique built-in Electronic Firing Control System (EFCS - Safe / Semi / 3rd Burst / Full Auto); Gearbox programmable via EFCS programming unit (sold separately)
- Advanced reinforced lipo ready metal gearbox with quick spring change design
- Precision CNC machined aluminum MLOK compatible freefloat slim handguard
- Full length uninterrupted Picatinny rail, enlarged magazine release, low profile gas block w/ mock gas tube, functional bolt stop for easy hopup access, blast diffuser muzzle device, flat faced match style trigger, QD sling attachment points, removable flip up polymer sights
- EMG new super high torque slim motor w/ realistic slim AR-15 "Real Size" grip
Evike Manufacturing Group (EMG) is the R&D division of Evike.com which specializes in high end training and custom weapons. EMG works directly with the real firearm manufacturers to make accurate, high quality replications of their weapons.
Performance and Internals: Internally, the Overthrow is one of the most advanced Airsoft rifles on the market today featuring the award winning QD E.F.C.S. programmable gearbox as seen on the popular Amoeba series AEG by ARES. Externally, the Overthrow features a full metal Sharps Bros licensed metal receiver with enlarged magazine well for high speed operations, M-LOK advanced handguard, optic ready upper receiver, flip-up front and rear sight, ergonomic retractable stock, and realistic spec slim motor grip.
ARES Slim Grip Motor: New to the EMG line are the ARES super high torque Slim Motors, which are specifically designed to compliment the new slim AR grips which replicate the feel of a real AR15 rifle. This new motor design by ARES receives inspiration from PTW style AEGs for a much more comfortable and realistic feeling grip. For many years the standard Tokyo Marui motor and grip setup detracted from the immersion and realism of Airsoft as a training aid due to being much wider than a real rifle. By completely redesigning the housing and magnets, ARES was able to drastically reduce the dimensions of the motor itself. The new slim motors come standard with stronger neodymium magnets offering improved performance and torque, additionally with the use of upgraded magnets the motor is able to utilize a 15 TPA (turns per armature) resulting in higher speeds than standard high torque motors.
Length: 798mm - 880mm (Adjustable)
Inner Barrel: ~363mm
Magazine Capacity: 300rd Hi-Cap Steel Magazine. Works with Matrix, G&P, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Thread Direction: 14mm+
Caliber: 6mm Airsoft bb.
Gearbox: ARES E.F.C.S. Version 2 M4 Gearbox (8mm Bushing & Bearing / Lipo Ready / Programmable / Fully Reinforced / Quick Spring Change / Built in MOSFET / Microswitch Trigger).
Battery: Lipoly battery recommended (Wired to buffer tube w/ small Tamiya. Battery not included)
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety (Programmable Burst Modes)
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Manufacturer: EMG / ARES Collaboration. (Receiver Designed & Licensed by Sharps Bros. USA)
Things you may need to get started:
Battery and Charger Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results.
Spare Magazines Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you.
BBs High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g 0.25g BBs for best results.
Silicone Oil Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order.
Images courtesy of Sharps Bros. and their respective owners (https://www.instagram.com/sharpsbros/) All rights reserved