EMG / Sharps Bros "Hellbreaker II" Licensed Advanced M4 Airsoft AEG Rifle (Color: Black / 10" SBR / 350 FPS)
- Full metal receiver with oversized integral trigger guard and integrated beveled magazine flare magwell assists with quicker reloads
- Unique and fierce magwell design inspired by the P-40 Warhawk nose art licensed from Sharps Bros
- M-LOK compatible monolithic rail system
- ARES unique built-in programmable Electronic Firing Control System (EFCS - Safe / Semi / 3rd Burst / Full Auto)
- Advanced reinforced lipo ready metal gearbox with quick spring change design
- Rubberized slip-resistant pistol grip; Adjustable length of pull stock with slip resistant rubber butt pad
- Functional bolt stop for easy access to hopup adjustment dials
An Exclusive collaboration project between EMG and Sharps Bros. Firearm Design, the Hellbreaker II Airsoft receiver accurately depicts the fine detail and craftsmanship of the real AR15 firearms receiver. The stunning and fierce details of the Hellbreaker II really sets this apart from your average rifle and brings a whole new meaning to personal weapons customization. These fully featured rifles are made not only to look and feel amazing, but also to perform right out of the box.
Evike Manufacturing Group (EMG) is the R&D division of Evike.com which specializes in high end training and custom weapons. EMG works directly with the real firearm manufacturers to make accurate, high quality replications of their weapons.
Performance and Internals: Internally, the Hellbreaker II is the most advanced Airsoft rifle on the market today featuring the award winning QD programmable gearbox as seen on the popular Amoeba series AEG by ARES, high performance motor, adjustable hopup and superb accuracy. Externally, the Hellbreaker II features a full metal Sharps Bros licensed metal receiver with enlarged magazine well for high speed operations, M-LOK compatible rail system, optic ready upper receiver, flip-up front and rear sight, ergonomic retractable stock, advanced motor grip, sling adapters, and much more!
Length: 720mm - 805mm (Adjustable)
Inner Barrel: ~300mm
Magazine Capacity: 300rd Hi-Cap Steel Magazine. Works with Matrix, G&P, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Thread Direction: 14mm+
Caliber: 6mm Airsoft bb.
Gearbox: ARES E.F.C.S. Version 2 M4 Gearbox (8mm bushing & bearing / Lipo Ready / Programmable / fully reinforced / quick spring change).
Battery: Lipoly battery recommended (Wired to buffer tube w/ small Tamiya. Battery not included)
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Manufacturer: EMG / ARES Collaboration. (Receiver Designed & Licensed by Sharps Bros. USA)
Images courtesy of Sharps Bros. and their respective owners (https://www.instagram.com/sharpsbros/) All rights reserved