EMG Colt Licensed Stripped M4 "Builders" AEG Rifle (Color: Black / 400FPS)
- Cast aluminum alloy receiver with deep engraved Colt trademarks
- Fully functional stripped rifle just needs a handguard, stock, and sights
- Functional bolt stop w/ mock bolt hold open for easy access to hopup dial
- Flat top railed (Picatinny) upper receiver for mounting optics
- In-line MOSFET, 8mm bearing gearbox with quick-change spring guide fully compatible with most Version 2 gearbox upgrades
- Neodymium High Torque Motor, CNC high strength gears, full steel rack piston
- One piece metal hop up
- Six position buffer tube
Evike Manufacturing Group (EMG) is the R&D division of Evike.com which specializes in high end training and custom weapons. EMG works directly with the real firearm manufacturers to make accurate, high quality training versions of their weapons. With professional military & law enforcement training in mind, EMG strives to make sure each firearm is true-to-spec in form and function as possible. Individually hand assembled and quality control tested right here in the USA, great care is taken under the strict scrutiny of EMG technicians to ensure each gun will stand up to the rigors of real training.
The EMG Colt stripped rifle offers a solid platform to build and customize a rifle to your liking. Each stripped rifle comes fully functional with a Colt licensed metal receiver set, you will just need to add-on a stock, handguard, and sights of your choice to have a complete gun.