EMG F-1 Firearms BDR-15 3G AR15 Full Metal Airsoft AEG Training Rifle 400 FPS (Model: Red)
- CNC finished aluminum alloy F1 BDR-15 3G skeletonized receiver copies the styling cues of the original rifle
- CNC machined aluminum C7K Countered KeyMod handguard allows for mounting of a vast variety of accessories, full length top rail accepts all common 20mm accessories
- EMG special edition fully-upgraded quick spring change "Ultra Smooth" gearbox
- High Efficiency gearbox only pulls 11amps at ~380 FPS, making this one of the most efficient gearboxes currently on the market
- Ambidextrous fire controls allow for both right and lefty shooters
- F1 Firearms licensed Dragon Slay muzzle device
- Adjustable crane style stock
- Anodized finish provides a vivid and long lasting finish that resists wear
Based in the great state of Texas, F1 Firearms has become one of the premier brands in semi-automatic sporting rifles. Utilizing premium materials and cutting edge manufacturing processes, F1 produces firearms that are lighter, stronger, more accurate and built to more demanding tolerances than their competition. F1 Firearms are designed to stand out from the crowd, with an F1 rifle, not only will you look better than the rest, youll shoot better than the rest.
The F1 Firearms BDR-15 3G is a rifle unlike any other seen before. Designed and built to be as light as possible without sacrificing any of the legendary F1 performance. The skeletonized receiver carves away at the rifles overall weight, all while not sacrificing any of the platforms strength and reliability. The C7K Contoured KeyMod handguard allows the shooter to add whatever accessories they deem necessary without the monumental weight of traditional railed handguards, the full length top rail provides a vast tract of space to mount optics, night vision or other accessories.
EMG has teamed up with F1 to produce the EMG F1 Firearms BDR-15 3G AEG training rifle. Built to specifications provided by F1, the BDR-15 retains all of the design and styling cues of its big brother, giving the user a unique and bold platform. Equally at home on the field or in a competition setting, the BDR-15s high efficiency gearbox provides superior performance in all settings. From the skeletonized receiver, to the KeyMod compatible C7K Contoured handguard, the EMG BDR-15 is a faithful recreation of F1s flagship AR15 line.
The C7K ultra-lightweight handguard features unique styling that caters to both form and function. The aggressive cuts allow the maximum amount of weight to be shaved off without compromising structural integrity. The quick placement grip area offers a comfortable and consistent grip that is easy to find just from feel and muscle memory. These unique handguards are precision cut on advanced 5-Axis CNC machines. The intricate design limits production of these high end handguards to only 8 units a day.
Length: 870mm - 960mm
Weight: 5.75 lbs
Inner Barrel: ~363mm
Magazine Capacity: 450rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal, EMG Special Edition QD Spring Change High Efficiency
Motor: Long Type high torque performance motor.
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 7.4v Buffer Type LiPo recommended (Wired to stock with small Tamiya connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
Manufacturer: EMG / F1 Firearms