EMG Seekins Precision Licensed AR-15 SP223 Advanced Airsoft M4 AEG Rifle by G&G (Color: Black)
- CNC machined aluminum alloy Seekins Precision licensed SBR8 keymod handguard, SP223 upper receiver, and SP223 lower receiver
- Seekins Precision selector, magazine release and bolt catch
- G&G front and rear adjustable flip-up sights included
- Stamped Seekins Precision trademarks
- Full length top rail provides vast amounts of real estate to mount optics and other accessories
- Ambidextrous Seekins Precision selector switch, ambidextrous sling plate, ambidextrous charging handle, and ergonomic motor grip
- Metal version 2 gearbox with 8mm bearings and a bearing spring guide
- G&G's inline wired G2 burst control MOSFET and electronic microswitch trigger contacts mate up to a 25,000 RPM motor
Seekins Precision is now one of the premier names in high quality, precision manufactured AR15 style rifles. Seekins Precision not only manufactures their flagship set of scope rings, their original product, but also CNC machine a wide variety of AR15 components, as well as their in-house built full rifles. When people want precision, their first stop is Seekins.
EMG has partnered with Seekins Precision and Airsoft manufacturing powerhouse G&G Armament to bring to the market, the first and only officially licensed Seekin Precision AR15 training AEG. EMG worked closely with the staff at Seekins to make sure that all the details, down to the finest markings were accurately reproduced in this full size AEG rifle. Like it's steel family member, the EMG Seekins receiver is CNC machined from a lightweight yet durable aluminum alloy, keeping weight down, but providing the user with the unmistakable feel of a Seekins Precision SP223 billet receiver. The forward portion of the EMG Seekins rifle features a perfect replica of the Seekins Precision SBR8 Keymod rail. Built 100% from the original blueprints, EMG's SBR8 rail is painstakingly machined from aluminum alloy to accurately reflect the weight and feel of the real thing.
The SP223 is beautiful to look at and it never fails to deliver on the field. Nothing less than the best will do when it comes to the internals powering this monster of an AEG. Internally the Seekins / EMG SP223 is powered by an EMG specified G&G Top Tech gearbox. EMG worked with G&G Armament to make their already deadly Top Tech gearbox into something fitting of its Seekins Precision clothing. The gearbox cradled inside the receiver features 8mm bearings, polycarbonate piston with steel teeth, 16AWG wires and redesigned bevel gear to reduce heat spikes, an electronic microswitch trigger switch with a shock absorbing leaf spring, and G&Gs excellent programmable burst control G2 MOSFET with micro speaker to indicate burst control setup. All of these features ensure that the EMG Seekins SP223 will destroy the competition anywhere it goes.
Length: 880mm / 970mm Adjustable
Weight: 4100g (9.04lbs)
Inner Barrel: ~445mm
Magazine Capacity: 450rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal with inline MOSFET
Motor: Long Type 25,000 RPM
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included. Wired to stock with small Tamiya connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual