EMG / Salient Arms International 2011 DS Airsoft Training Weapon (Model: 5.1 Green Gas)
- Machined aluminum alloy frame and slide provides rugged reliability without sacrificing weight.
- Officially licensed Salient Arms International trademarks the gun over.
- Front and rear combat style sights with integrated forward fiber optic.
- Machined anti-glare slide top, 2011 SAI Grip panels, ambidextrous safety and squared trigger.
- Titanium nitride style SAI barrel and on-frame integrated accessory rail.
- Powered by both Green gas or Co2 magazine by AW Custom / WE.
- Deep engraving with real steel training weapon grade external finish, look, and feel.
- The ultimate training weapon with superior performance, 1:1 scale functionality, and realistic blowback.
EMG has extended their collaboration with the Salient Arms and is proud to release the Salient Arms x EMG DS 2011 collaboration Airsoft Training pistol. Manufactured with an eye to detail the EMG SAI DS 2011 is CNC machined from aluminum alloy and features all of the trademarks of a Salient Arms pistol, incuding: a titanium nitride style barrel, competition style sights with fiber optic front insert, ambidextrous safety and, of course, stamped Salient Arms International rollmarks. Utilizing the Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa gas system, the Salient Arms / EMG DS pistol can be upgraded from a wide pool of available parts and components, ensuring easy repair and maintenance and years of reliable service.
Dimensions: 210mm x 150mm
Holster Compatibility: EMG SAI 2011 pistols feature a slightly wider frame and may not fit some TM/WE compatible 2011 holsters
Magazine: 30+1 rounds. Best performance with AW Custom HI-CAPA series and EMG Hi-CAPA mag. For other brands (WE, Marui, KJW) optimized performance is not guaranteed.
Gas Type: Green Gas, Red Gas, Propane.
Firing Mode: Semi Automatic, Safety
System: Gas Blowback
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, and Manual
Manufacturer: EMG / Licensed by Salient Arms International.
Parts Diagram #1
Parts Diagram #2
FPS Range: 320-350 (with 6mm .20g BB)