EMG Salient Arms Licensed M870 MKII Airsoft Training Shotgun (Model: Magpul / Black)
- Heavy duty aluminum receiver w/ weather resistant anodized finish & laser engraved Salient Arms International trademarks
- Ultra-light weight design; vent-ribbed barrel w/ porting & high visibility fiber optic shotgun front sight
- Authentic Magpul MOE M870 stock and fore-end; aggressive stippling on forearm and stock for an absolute no-slip grip
- Steel action bars for smoother cycling and improved durability; improved steel lift-gate; heavy duty steel extractor; reinforced aluminum trigger guard
- Pre-installed +2 shot shell extension for 6+1 shell capacity
- Custom CNC machined anodized aluminum bolt w/ laser engraved SAI trademarks
- Easy fill gas-in-bolt design eliminates time consuming process of filling individual shells (7-8 shots per gas fill); a single 88g CO2 canister can refill shotgun up to 10 times
- Capable of mixing and matching shell loads per-user preference. Can fire up to 12x 6mm BBs with one pull of the trigger w/ realistic shot patterning; resembles standard defensive loads; realistically ejects and loads shells like an actual pump-action shotgun
The result is the CAM870 MKII. Identical in exterior design and build quality, the CAM870 MKII retains all of the hallmarks of the original CAM870 such as the pump action and shell ejecting action. APS however, has entirely redesigned the CAM870 gas system for the MKII system. Instead of using a complicated charging rig and having to charge each individual shotgun shell, the MKII gas system holds the gas in the bolt, requiring the user to only have to charge the bolt, reducing time spent loading and cost of shells. This convenient new system allows players to quickly top off their shotgun with a gas charge on the field with portable CO2 canisters (approximately 7-8 shots per full fill; 50~ shots off a single 88g CO2 canister).
Salient Arms International (SAI), a cutting edge and innovative forerunner in the firearms industry based out of Las Vegas, Nevada, provides expert gun smith services for a wide range of firearms. Catering to the demanding requirements of Military, Law Enforcement, Civilian, and even Competition Shooters; Salient Arms Int. identifies a weapons weaknesses and shortcomings and provide problem solving solutions to push the envelope of performance out of each weapon system. Bringing out the full potential of each weapon system provides the user with a huge advantage as well as boosted confidence in situations where seconds can mean the difference between success and failure, winning or losing.
Evike Manufacturing Group (EMG) is the R&D division of Evike.com which specializes in high end training and custom weapons. EMG works directly with the real firearm manufacturers to make accurate, high quality training versions of their weapons. With professional Military & Law Enforcement training in mind, EMG strives to make sure each firearm is true-to-spec in form and function as possible. Individually hand assembled and Quality Control tested right here in the USA, great care is taken under the strict scrutiny of EMG technicians to ensure each gun will stand up to the rigors of real training.
A collaboration project between EMG and SAI, the Salient Arms M870 training shotgun feels and functions just like its real-life counterpart. Based on the APS shot shell system, each shot shell has its own self-contained propellant charge as well as the users choice of load. This unique system allows the training weapon to be loaded and cycled like an actual pump action shotgun; complete with tactical reloads, transitioning from one shell type to another, and shot patterning like that of defensive loads.
Materials: Steel, Aluminum, High Impact Polymer, Rubber
Length: ~980mm (38.5")
Muzzle Velocity: ~280 FPS Per BB (Measured w/ 0.20g BBs and Co2)
Magazine: 6+1 shells
Gas Type: 88g Co2 Cartridge Recommended
Firing Modes: Safe / Fire
System: Gas, Pump Action
Hopup: No Hopup, No Inner Barrel
Package Includes: Shotgun, 2x shells, CO2 charger
Manufacturer: EMG / Salient Arms International