EMG Knights Armament Airsoft PDW M2 Compact Gas Blowback Airsoft Rifle (Model: Tan with Green Gas Magazine)
- Fully licensed Knights Armament design w/ laser engraved Knights Armament trademarks
- Takes WE / RA-Tech / NPAS after market upgrade parts and magazines
- Monolithic upper receiver w/ 6" Keymod handguard & front and rear flip up iron sights
- Side folding skeletonized stock
- Full length top rail for mounting optics and other 20mm compatible accessories
- Ambidextrous fire controls and mag catch
- Inner barrel uses new REAPS style hopup cutout and bucking for better accuracy and range (not compatible with previous version hopup bucking)
- Open bolt gas blowback system provides realistic recoil
Knights Armament Company (KAC) is proud to present the next level in Personal-Defense-Weapon (PDW) platforms. Designed in 2006, the idea of the Knights PDW was to bridge the gap between sub-machine guns and rifles. Developed from the ground up around the purpose made 6x35mm cartridge, this short barreled weapon offers rifle performance in a lightweight & compact system. Design objectives included increased lethality and range over sub-machine guns chambered in pistol cartridges, as well as improved controllability and reduced weight over standard short barrel rifles.
Based loosely on the layout of the M16 service rifle, the Knights PDW offers similar controls making familiarization with the weapon system a non-issue. With ambidextrous features, the Knights PDW platform gives shooters the maximum amount of options with weapons manipulation and deployment. The short barrel and folding stock make for a very compact profile, ideal for close quarters combat and for arming vehicle crews.
Knights Armament Airsoft and Evike Manufacturing Group (EMG) proudly presents the most accurate high quality training system that mirrors the form and function of the Knights PDW. This non-lethal training system is designed with safety in mind. Accurately mimicking the controls, size, weight, feel, and manipulation of a Knights PDW, this allows users to familiarize themselves with the weapons platform without the risks associated with use of live ammunition. Each training weapon is produced to extreme standards with every unit going through individual inspection and evaluation.
Length: 26"/17" folding
Inner Barrel: 220mm (REAPS-style short hopup window. Not compatible with older version hopup units)
Magazine Capacity: 32 Round PDW magazine. Compatible with WE-Tech Green Gas and CO2 M4 / PDW GBB magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 400~450 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs and Green Gas)
Thread Direction: 14mm negative
Gas Type: Green gas (Co2 Magazine also available)
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
Manufacturer: EMG/Knights Armament Airsoft
Click Here for Manual