EMG / KRYTAC 200rd/50rd Selectable Capacity Magazine for P90 Series Airsoft AEG (Type: Single Magazine)
- Selectable 200 & 50 round capacities
- Switch on the underside of the magazine body for capacity selection
- High tension spring ensures proper feeding
- Magazine cut-off and last round follower on magazine allows gun to cease fire when empty
- Made from high strength injection molded polymer
- No winding or rattling, works just like a mid-capacity magazine
Capacity: 200 / 50 rounds
Why Mid-Cap Magazines?
Mid-Capacity magazines offer stealth operation by eliminating BB rattle often experienced with Hi-Caps. They feed smoother than Hi-Caps due to their high tension internal spring, similar to a real steel magazine. Since 470 round Hi-Capacity magazines don't exist in real life, a good amount of Mil-Sim players prefer Mid-Cap magazines for an even more realistic type of gaming experience.
Due to the design of all Mid-Cap magazines, they actually function better once you break them in. To do so spray some light silicone oil into the magazine, load and unload it a few times until BB's feed smoothly. This process breaks in the internal spring allowing it to function without problems each and every time.