EMG "ALPHA" Combat Ready Retractable Stock for M4 Series Airsoft Rifles (Color: Black Stock + EMG Buffer Tube)
- Sleek, low-profile cheek rest great for a solid cheek weld when sighting your gun
- Lightweight design to add minimal weight to your weapon, while remaining strong and functional
- Made from nylon-reinforced polymer material for added strength and durability
- Comfortable integrated rubber buttpad
- Spacious battery compartment fits most butterfly / nunchuck / crane stock style batteries
- Sling loop cutout accommodates up to 1.5" sling webbing, works great with paracord as well!
- Low-profile, ergonomic release lever is easily manipulated when needed while remaining out of the way to avoid accidental engagement
- EMG Buffer Tube is precision machined right here in the USA. Hard anodized coated, machine lightened, strong 7075 aircraft grade aluminum! (more info available HERE)
The EMG "ALPHA" Combat Ready Retractable Stock was designed with the simple idea of being lightweight, while still remaining strong, durable, and functional. This stock makes a great addition to any tactical rifle build, adding many features needed when customizing an Airsoft M4. This sleek design features low-profile cheek rests for an ideal cheek weld when sighting your gun. There's a hidden battery storage compartment that will accommodate most nunchuck & butterfly style batteries, and a comfortable rubber buttpad on the exterior. The sling loop cutout at the back of the stock will fit up to 1.5" webbing, and also works great with paracord. The stock is molded from high-strength, highly durable nylon-reinforced polymer, keeping the overall build lightweight and durable. The low-profile release lever was designed for easy engagement when needed, but also kept out of the way to avoid accidental engagement.
Overall the EMG "ALPHA" stock will make a great addition to any tactical M4 rifle build.
About the EMG Buffer Tube:
The enthusiasts here at EMG go back and forth with various parts trying to find what we like best in our builds. However, every now and then when we cannot find something that matches what we are looking for, we have it made ourselves; thus the EMG Enhanced Buffer Tube was conceived. The EMG Enhanced Buffer Tube features enhancements to improve overall usability, reduce weight, and improve durability. Also let's be real chief, half of the stuff we buy for our guns we do so to make them look cool so we definitely didn't want to gloss over that aspect. To achieve all this, we consulted a manufacturer of real AR15 accessories to help move this project forward. What we have come up with was a Mil-Spec buffer tube made from 7075 Aircraft Grade Aluminum that we have facets milled out to shave off excess and unneeded friction and weight. We spaced out each adjustment notch to be closer together with eight total positions which allows for much finer adjustments for your preferred length of pull. Additionally we have the buffer tube drilled and tapped so a stop-screw can be installed at your preferred maximum length of pull so under gross motor skill scenarios, the stock can be easily extended to your preferred length each and every time. The buffer tube is available for Tokyo Marui spec, G&P / ARES spec, as well as real spec (gas blowback) lower receivers; each buffer tube is hard anodized for weather resistance and comes in various colors to fit not only your tactical builds but also your hot rod, race/competition builds as well.
Stock Compatibility: Fits Airsoft and real Mil-spec sized M4 / AR series buffer tubes
Buffer Tube Compatibility: For Tokyo Marui spec M4 / M16 AEG rifles
Material: Nylon-reinforced polymer, Rubber