EMG / KRYTAC / BARRETT Firearms REC7 DI AR15 AEG Training Rifle (Length: Carbine / Black)
- Barrett licensed alloy receiver w/ full trademarks
- Barrett REC7 DI 13" M-Lok handguard
- KRISS flip-up front and rear sights, and pistol grip
- KRYTAC adjustable stock w/ battery compartment
- Full length MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny top rail
- Ambidextrous fire selector & sling loops
- KRYTAC Nautilus ver.2 mechbox w/ 8mm bearings; padded cylinder head, relief-cut cylinder window, easy spring access, anti-corrosion mechbox coating; Integrated FET system
- Adjustable rotary hopup w/ temperature & wear resistant hopup bucking
Barrett Firearms, the innovators that brought us the first semi-automatic, .50 BMG shoulder fired anti-material rifle has been making quality firearms for over 30 years. The level of detail, craftsmanship, and innovation that goes into each Barrett firearm is a testament to their passion for what they do. The REC7 is Barrett's entry into the AR market, the rifle features all of the same general ergonomics and layout of most standard AR-15's we are all familiar with but key components have been improved upon to increase the weapons performance and reliability especially under adverse conditions.
EMG is excited to be working with both Barrett Firearms and Krytac to bring a high performance, accurate licensed representation of the REC7 AR-15 to Airsoft. Each rifle will be made as close to the real REC7 as possible while sporting the latest Krytac high performance, highly upgradable internals to give players that out of the box edge Krytac is known for.