EMG / Elite Force Fully Licensed SAI UTILITY GLOCK 17 Gen. 4 w/ Red Dot Gas Blowback Airsoft Pistol
- Lightweight, rugged injection molded polymer frame w/ aluminum alloy slide
- Fully licensed by GLOCK and SAI w/ complete rollmarks on the slide and logos molded to the frame
- Suppressor height GLOCK sights with RMR cutout and integrated red dot
- SAI UTILITY Slide with knurled slide serrations and titanium nitride styled finishing on SAI threaded outer barrel
- Functional GLOCK trigger safety
- GLOCK Gen.4 rough texture technology for improved slip-resistant grip
- GLOCK accessory rail
- Realistic gas blowback to simulate recoil and slide cycling
GLOCK is a leading global manufacturer of firearms. The simple, safe design of GLOCKs polymer-based pistols revolutionized the firearms industry and made GLOCK pistols a favorite of military and law enforcement agencies worldwide and among pistol owners. In 2017, GLOCK celebrates its 31st Anniversary in the United States. Renowned for featuring three safeties, GLOCK pistols offer users of every lifestyle confidence they can rely on. GLOCK, Inc. is based in Smyrna, Georgia. For more information, please visit US.GLOCK.com.
The GLOCK 17 is the duty pistol which every other duty pistol is measured to. Renown for its reliability, performance, and magazine capacity, the GLOCK 17 is the go-to full size duty pistol for professionals and enthusiasts. The Gen.4 frame features a new scientifically designed, real-world tested rough texture technology for improved grip.
EMG has furthered their collaboration with Salient Arms International with a new pistol as the platform. Designed closely with the geniuses at SAI, the EMG / SAI UTILITY is designed to be as close to the real thing as possible offering shooters and enthusiasts the most realistic training analog available. Using the popular Elite Force GLOCK 17 Gen.4 as the base, the UTILITY Pistol features a machined aluminum slide with aggressive knurled slide serrations, Titanium Nitride styled SAI match barrel, knurled threaded barrel protector and RMR cutout with a red dot mounted on to the slide. Authentic rollmarks and branding top off the look, making it almost impossible to differentiate the 6mm version, from the 9mm version.