EMG / Salient Arms International™ RED Hi-Capa Training Weapon (Model: Aluminum Select Fire / Gas / Reload Package)
- Machined aluminum alloy slide w/ injection molded polymer frame provides rugged reliability without sacrificing weight
- Officially licensed Salient Arms International trademarks the gun over
- Front and rear combat style sights with integrated forward fiber optic
- Machined anti-glare slide top, 2011 SAI Grip panels, ambidextrous safety
- Titanium nitride style SAI barrel and on-frame integrated accessory rail
- Powered by both Green gas or Co2 magazine by AW Custom / WE
- Deep engraving with real firearm weapon grade external finish, look, and feel
- Full auto select fire w/ superior performance, 1:1 scale, and realistic blowback
EMG has extended their collaboration with the Salient Arms and is proud to release the Salient Arms x EMG RED Hi-Capa collaboration Airsoft Training pistol. Manufactured with an eye to detail the EMG SAI RED Hi-Capa slide is CNC machined from aluminum alloy with an injection molded polymer frame. Additionally the pistol features all of the trademarks of a Salient Arms pistol, incuding: a titanium nitride style barrel, competition style sights with fiber optic front insert, ambidextrous safety and, of course, stamped Salient Arms International rollmarks. Utilizing the Tokyo Marui 1911 gas system, the Salient Arms / EMG RED Hi-Capa pistol can be upgraded from a wide pool of available parts and components, ensuring easy repair and maintenance and years of reliable service.
The Reload Package includes two extra Green Gas magazines for additional ammo to get you through a firefight.
Dimensions: 220mm x 160mm
Holster Compatibility: TBA
Magazine: 30+1 rounds. Best performance with AW Custom Hi-Capa series and EMG 2011 mags. For other brands (WE, Marui, KJW) optimized performance is not guaranteed.
Gas Type: Green Gas, Red Gas, Propane
Firing Mode: Semi/Full Automatic, Safety
System: Gas Blowback
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, 1x Magazine, 2x Spare Magazine, and Manual
FPS Range: 320-350 (with 6mm .20g BB)