EMG NOVESKE Gen 4 w/ eSilverEdge SDU2.0 Gearbox Airsoft AEG Training Rifle (Model: Pistol / Bazooka Green)
- Indoor CQB field version tuned to a comfortable <350 FPS (Measured w/ .20g BBs) to meet most indoor field FPS limits
- Fully licensed NOVESKE Rifleworks Gen4 Billet style AR-15 receiver with deep engraved NOVESKE logos and trademarks
- New eSilverEdge gearbox featuring advanced S.D.U. 2.0 chipset to manage shot-to-shot amperage draw (gearbox only pulls 11amps at ~380 FPS) for improved consistency, performance, and instantaneous trigger response making this one of the most efficient stock gearboxes on the market
- Selectable fire modes with 5 pre-set safe/semi/burst/auto options
- Fully functional ambidextrous controls; fire selector, mag release, bolt stop/release all function flawlessly
- Precision CNC machined aluminum NOVESKE NSR 7" M-LOK handguard with 7.94" outer barrel
- Ambidextrous NOVESKE charging handle with laser engraved logos
EMG is proud to be working with NOVESKE Rifleworks to bring some of their most sought after firearm designs to the world of Airsoft training weapons. We are following NOVESKE's design principle to make a training rifle that just makes sense and works. Fine details like fully functional ambidextrous controls, enlarged magazine wells and trigger guards, to fit and finish are paid very close attention to and accurately replicated. The gearbox that powers the rifle has been further improved upon for performance and reliability, all of which not only follows EMG's quality standards but NOVESKE's as well.
When APS set out to develop the Silver Edge gearbox, they wanted to bring to market an ultra-smooth, low amperage draw, ultra-reliable system with huge upgrade potential. The newest iteration of the Silver Edge gearbox named eSilver Edge takes everything that made the original great and improves upon it.
The newly developed advanced S.D.U (Super Dynamic Unit) chipset monitors the amperage draw from shot to shot and will cut power to the gearbox if the current spikes too high before damage can be done to your gun.
To improve trigger performance, the eSilverEdge gearbox features a micro switch trigger which works together with the S.D.U. chipset for near instantaneous trigger response (as fast as 0.02 seconds). When combined with a short stroked trigger, users can achieve an incredible semi-auto rate of fire.
Additional to the reinforced internal parts, the gearbox shell itself has been greatly reinforced to withstand the stress of up to an M190 spring. Great thought and detail has gone into this gearbox to make it more durable, more efficient, and at the same time remain compatible with the great majority of Tokyo Marui Spec upgrade parts.
New to the APS eSilverEdge gearbox which is debuting with the NOVESKE line of Airsoft training rifles is the reworked SDU2.0 ECU chips. These chips carry all the improvements and features found on the eSilverEdge SDU ECU, but now has an intuitive easy to access programming switch built into the gearbox that allows quick changing of pre-programmed fire modes.
Pre-Programmed Firing Modes:
Length: 650mm - 728mm (25.59" - 28.66")
Weight: 2140g (4.71lbs)
Inner Barrel: ~220mm
Outer Barrel: 7.94"
Magazine Capacity: 450rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: eSilverEdge SDU2.0 ver.2 Gearbox
Motor: Long Type high torque performance motor.
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 7.4v Buffer Type LiPo recommended (Wired to stock with DEANS connector)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
Download the SDU 2.0 eSilverEdge programming manual HERE
EMG AEG Starter Manual can be found HERE
FPS: 350 (with 6mm .20g BB)