EMG Salient Arms International BLU Compact Airsoft Training Weapon w/ Black Sheep Arms Custom Cerakote (Type: w/ Green Gas Mag / Asiimov)
- Lightweight, rugged injection molded polymer frame, with interchangeable backstraps and "stippled" texture for positive grip surface, designed off of the original SAI specifications for optimized ergonomics
- Machined slide with lightening cuts, aggressive slide serrations with SAI rollmarks; Unique individualized serial number laser-engraved on every model
- Fiber optic front sight and SAI rear sight, designed specifically for single handed manipulation (compatible with all TM spec sights)
- SAI brass color removable backstrap and magazine release for added weight to enhance balance while shooting
- Frame integrated 20mm accessory rail is ideal for mounting weapon lights and other accessories
- Beveled magazine well for improved reloads
- Threaded, engraved SAI style outer barrel
- Black Sheep Arms Custom Cerakote paint job
EMG has furthered their collaboration with Salient Arms International with the long awaited EMG BLU. Designed closely with the geniuses at SAI, the EMG / SAI BLU is designed to be as close to the real thing as possible offering shooters and enthusiasts the most realistic training analog available. Featuring a durable polymer frame, machined aluminum slide and barrel assembly and interchangeable backstraps, the EMG / SAI BLU not only looks like its real deal cousin, it feels like it as well. Authentic rollmarks and branding top off the look, making it almost impossible to differentiate the 6mm version, from the 9mm version.
Black Sheep Arms is an industry leader in Cerakote services who is now offering Cerakoting for Airsoft products. They've given some of our most popular products a stunning makeover which accents all the fine details of each item. Due to the nature of Cerakote and the craftsmanship behind each design, not every weapon will look exactly the same as imaged.
Cerakote is a Polymer-Ceramic coating that can be applied to metals, plastics, polymers and wood. The unique formulation used for Cerakote ceramic coating enhances a number of physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness.